Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Flash Project





What if you could take all the work you have done for a certain class and put it all in one interactive place? Well, my flash project has made this possible for me by having a professional looking setup of 4 pictures. Each picture links to a specific project for the Interactive Media class. The background picture links to this very blog. The picture of the painted window links to my slideshow about the St. Edward’s University Homecoming week. The picture of the baseball player links to my video I made about one of the baseball games against the Battle of the Saints series rival St. Mary’s University. The picture of the empty field in front of the Baseball field links to my map mash-up in google maps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment